Worship at Living Hope is designed to fill you with hope! The message you hear at Living Hope will center you on your Savior, Jesus, and what he's done for you. Worship isn't just about us filling up God with praise. Worship is all about God filling us up with good news!
Things to know about our worship:
- Living Hope worships as a family-inclusive church. Instead of separating parents and kids we involve all ages in the same worship. With something for everyone we worship together, not apart. We think this is a great way to strengthen people and families. Every Sunday there will be a short message tailored for children.
- Grab coffee and snacks to enjoy before the service. Also feel free to bring them into the auditorium with you. [temporarily suspended]
- Kid activity bags are available for your children. Just grab one on your way in or speak to an usher.
- We will have a nursery area just outside of the auditorium if parents want to let their kids get out some energy. Look for the area marked with the Kids Zone sign.
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable worshiping in. Casual, formal, and everything in between is welcome.
- Everything you need to enjoy the service will be found in a worship folder and on the projection screen.
- The service will last approximately 60 minutes.